BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 13, 2010

What makes you sit and just think?

So what is the answer to that ? I'm a deep thinker and unfortunately sometimes I cant find the right words to say to express what I'm thinking. I know I tend to think of a bunch of things as we all do. I think the best thinking is done when you are alone or in your favorite spot with no interruptions. Just crisp clear silence. Mind flowing. Maybe a smile appears across your face, or you embrace yourself or maybe even a tear falls down your cheek. Ha now I have you thinking don't I? I know I love to think of my kids, just how much I love them and how blessed I am each and every day to have them. I know I love to think of the people that are in my life and make my life a little happier. I even think of the people I don't know. Wishing there was something I can do, to bring a smile to a strangers face. Have you ever felt this way? Deep thinking, where you become soo involved in the thought that everything else disappears and the focus is on that one thought. Can you thoughts turn into reality, can your thought make a change in someones life. Can your thought make someone smile? What about a thought that is unclear, unknown, but you tend to go there. Deep inside, that thought you feel it in your heart, you close your eyes and let the chaos of the world around you fade and disappear and then its just you and your thought, deep, dark in your mind with a shinning light of fulfilment. What about listening to a song, I mean really listening to a song. Your thoughts go wild. You come up with crazy ideas, fun ideas, ideas that you wouldn't have thought of if you weren't listening to that song. I can go on and on and all this just came from a thought ;)

0 comments: